Our quiet and centrally located practice on the 6th floor is wheelchair and transport accessible via 2 lifts (incl. transport lift).
We are ideally accessible by public transport (tram stop Fischerweg or Förrlibuckstrasse). If you come by car, our outdoor parking spaces no. 12 (via Hardturmstrasse) and no. 48 + 49 (via Förrlibuckstrasse) are available for the duration of your visit.
Please note that the access roads are one-way streets and the parking spaces are arranged at an angle.
You will find further parking spaces in the following nearby car parks
In case of acute urological emergencies or post-operative complaints, please contact us directly during our opening hours. We will inform you accordingly by telephone how to proceed.
043 366 62 62
076 647 18 00
In life-threatening situations, please contact an emergency ward or 144.
For non-life-threatening emergencies outside our opening hours, please contact your family doctor, emergency practice or emergency ward.
Urological emergencies are:
- Acute renal colic with/without signs of blood poisoning (fever, chills with flank pain).
- Urinary retention (bladder can no longer be emptied)
- Acute testicular pain
- Urosepsis (blood poisoning with fever and chills)
- Haematuria (blood in the urine)
- Painful contraction of the foreskin (paraphimosis)
- Painful prolonged erection (more than 4 hours)
You are welcome to give us an assessment of your treatment with us using the following link.